Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #111
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ILLEGAL MOOSE HUNT

    In September 2003, Wooten, McCann and a friend who was a Wasilla police officer, Chris Watchus, hunted moose from a boat in the Jim Creek area.

    "McCann had drawn a permit for a cow moose but had never done that kind of hunting before, she told troopers in the investigation. They brought Wooten's rifle, a .300-caliber Winchester Magnum. Chuck Heath had been riding her to make sure the permit was used, Wooten told Wall. It was the last day for the hunt, McCann said. The Mat-Su lottery tags are highly coveted."

    Didn't the vice-president shoot a hunter? So you are gonna cry about a mouse, you of the" screw the animals, drill for oil" club?
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] No wonder these folks change views so often. </div></div>

    So did cheney make the person in question break the laws? </div></div>
    So when is there a "HUMAN" season anywhere? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Iraq, 24/7, all year around. Established in 03.

  2. #112
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's look at the trooper story from a human angle.

    Your sister is married to a trooper who is abusing her and threatening her and threatening to kill her father (your father)
    He is using his position to get by with this and using it as a intimidation tool.

    But wait, you're the governor!!!! If you say you wouldn't use your position to help your sister and protect your father you are simply a liar.

    Obama would do it. Biden would, Hilary would, McCain would. I would, you would, Billy Graham would. </div></div>
    It is a good point, but this is like a magician- she didn't fire the trooper, she fired the head of The Alaskan Public Safety Comission.
    "When she dismissed Alaska Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan on July 11, Palin said she wanted to take the commission in a new direction."
    I really wouldn't have a problem with her dealing with the trooper, but maybe she would want to fire us since Russia invaded Georgia? One is about as closely related as the other.

  3. #113
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ILLEGAL MOOSE HUNT

    In September 2003, Wooten, McCann and a friend who was a Wasilla police officer, Chris Watchus, hunted moose from a boat in the Jim Creek area.

    "McCann had drawn a permit for a cow moose but had never done that kind of hunting before, she told troopers in the investigation. They brought Wooten's rifle, a .300-caliber Winchester Magnum. Chuck Heath had been riding her to make sure the permit was used, Wooten told Wall. It was the last day for the hunt, McCann said. The Mat-Su lottery tags are highly coveted."

    Didn't the vice-president shoot a hunter? So you are gonna cry about a mouse, you of the" screw the animals, drill for oil" club?
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] No wonder these folks change views so often. </div></div>

    So did cheney make the person in question break the laws? </div></div>
    So when is there a "HUMAN" season anywhere? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Iraq, 24/7, all year around. Established in 03. </div></div>


    That was actually established no later than 1979. They just have a new game warden over there now.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #114
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's look at the trooper story from a human angle.

    Your sister is married to a trooper who is abusing her and threatening her and threatening to kill her father (your father)
    He is using his position to get by with this and using it as a intimidation tool.

    But wait, you're the governor!!!! If you say you wouldn't use your position to help your sister and protect your father you are simply a liar.

    Obama would do it. Biden would, Hilary would, McCain would. I would, you would, Billy Graham would. </div></div>
    It is a good point, but this is like a magician- she didn't fire the trooper, she fired the head of The Alaskan Public Safety Comission.
    "When she dismissed Alaska Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan on July 11, Palin said she wanted to take the commission in a new direction."
    I really wouldn't have a problem with her dealing with the trooper, but maybe she would want to fire us since Russia invaded Georgia? One is about as closely related as the other. </div></div>

    Which is a pretty good indicator that other factor were in play.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #115
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Yes ,she would fire the head of the group...cause she had one personal problem with one trooper. This would make a great leader once McCain dies. Looks like somebody else is already telling her what to do. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #116
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wooten's history spilled into public view after the July 11 firing of Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan. The former commissioner has said he doesn't know why Palin wanted him out but wonders if Wooten's situation was part of it.</div></div>

    So, even he is saying there were other reasons.

    I'm not going to claim to know all about this situation before commenting on it. But, a quick and easy check shows that Palin had repeatedly ordered him to cut back on costs and he had repeatedly refused.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #117
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Apparenlty she has some sports experience:

    VIDEO
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #118
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Seen that the other day, they said she wanted to work for ESPN or something but gave it up.

  9. #119
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wooten's history spilled into public view after the July 11 firing of Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan. The former commissioner has said he doesn't know why Palin wanted him out but wonders if Wooten's situation was part of it.</div></div> [s]

    So, even he is saying there were other reasons.

    I'm not going to claim to know all about this situation before commenting on it. But, a quick and easy check shows that Palin had repeatedly ordered him to cut back on costs and he had repeatedly refused.

    </div></div>
    "The former commissioner has said he doesn't know why Palin wanted him out ..." Actually he says he doesn't know why, but I read this with the understanding SHE had brought this up to defend her firing. If this is all she has, she is in trouble. And either way you have to love the timing. The is study is to end days before the election. Good old American politics.

  10. #120
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    This is much ado about absolutely nothing, and absolutely nothing is what it is going to amount to.

    If you'll read the articles on the subject, even Monegan admits that she mentioned Wootens name to him on only two occasions and one of those was after being prompted by him to give information on possible security threats, of which he was.

    He also admits to refusing to cut costs as ordered by her and admits to doing so repeatedly upon principle.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •